Computer Network and Internet Security
Having issues with your computer networking and/or internet security? Home or office, we have the right internet security and networking solutions to suit you!
Most people don’t know, but before there was the Internet, there was basic networking. The first network was used to send simple messages and small bites of information between computers. Now, the networks that we take for granted are exchanging vast amounts information that is integral to ensuring the smooth operation of millions of businesses around the world.
A network is simply a word to describe two or more computers communicating and sharing information with each other. A network connection describes how those computers are communicating with each other. Most commonly computers communicate through a wired or a wireless connection.
There are many considerations to take into account when setting up your network for the first time. Firstly, the type of connection is essential to ensuring you are getting the most out of your setup. And secondly, the technology that is used to support the network connection is integral to ensuring the stability and reliability of your network.
Tech In Town techs have the right training and experience to handle all networking issues, no matter how big or small. We can consult with your business to set up a local, national or global network, or we can come to your home to get your computer talking to your TV and your TV talking to your fridge – if it’s one of those fancy ones!
We understand it’s all very complicated for you, but it’s all very simple for us! That’s why you’re in great hands when you choose Tech In Town to provide you with the best network support services in Australia.
Most Common Network & Internet Issues that we fix;
Here’s a list of most common problems that we encounter, if your problem does not appear here then don’t worry we can still help you – call us for a free no obligation quote on 1300 723 628;
- New Office Network installations
- Network Password Reset
- Internet/Cable/Broadband/Dial-up/ADSL/4G/5G Connection Troubleshooting
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Setup & Troubleshooting
- Email Troubleshooting POP/SMTP/IMAP
- Wireless (WiFi) Networking Troubleshooting
- Apple Airport/Airport Extreme troubleshooting and setup
- Ethernet Card Troubleshooting/Replacement
- Network Printer Setup /Troubleshooting
- Network Storage Device Setup/Maintenance
- TCP/IP Protocol Conflict and Configuration Issues
- DHCP and DNS Troubleshooting
- Slow internet or network bandwidth performance troubleshooting
- Port Forwarding/Firewall Configuration
- Internet/Wireless WEP/WPA/WPA2 Security setup and troubleshooting
- Voice Over IP VOIP Setup and Troubleshooting
Why Should I choose Tech In Town Home & Business Internet/Network Support Services?
Tech In Town provides same day onsite or remote support for your home or business network. We understand that staying online is extremely important, that’s why our Techs can come to your home or office fix even the most difficult networking problems.
From network installations to software and hardware upgrades and repairs, we are always ready to cure any networking related problems – guaranteed! Our Techs are hand-selected and each one has been highly trained in all things IT, including: